The very best way to ensure optimal heating system performance and maximum energy efficiency is to schedule routine heating maintenance. An annual tune-up can significantly improve your system’s ability to effectively heat your home, not to mention lower your energy bills and extend the life of your system.
At Medley Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer comprehensive heating system maintenance in Carrollton, TX and all of the surrounding areas. Our highly trained technicians service all types of heating systems, including gas furnaces, electric furnaces, heat pumps, central heaters, ductless mini-splits, and more. We can make sure that your system is working properly when you need it most.
Signs Your Heater Needs a Tune-Up
At Medley, we recommend that you schedule at least one heating system tune-up service each year. The best time to schedule your tune-up is before the coldest months of the year begin, so either in early autumn or even in the summer.
That being said, there are some signs that indicate your heater could use an inspection, cleaning, and tune-up service. If you notice any of these signs, reach out to Medley right away to learn how we can help you get the most out of your heating system.
Some of the most common signs that your heating system needs a tune-up include:
- Uneven heating or cool spots throughout your home
- Vents that only blow cool or lukewarm air
- Unusual noises, such as banging or clanking
- Thermostat issues, such as having to constantly turn the thermostat up
- Strange and unpleasant odors coming from the heater
- Frequent cycling (turning on and off)
- A heater that stays on for too long
- Excessive and/or visible wear and tear
If your heating system is especially old—about 15 to 20 years old or older—it may be worthwhile to consider replacing it altogether. If you choose to go this route, turn to Medley for help with new heating system installation. We can help you find the right solution for your home.
Having your heating system regularly maintained by a professional HVAC technician offers many benefits. Not only can it allow you to enjoy a more comfortable home, but it can also save you considerable money—both now and in the future.
Some of the many benefits of routine heating system maintenance include:
- Better Performance: A regularly maintained system will work better, meaning you’ll enjoy a warmer, more comfortable home with even heating throughout.
- Fewer System Breakdowns: Regular tune-ups allow our technicians to catch and address minor issues before they have the chance to develop into larger, more serious problems.
- Increased Lifespan: By addressing routine wear and tear with annual maintenance, you can significantly extend the lifespan of your heating system.
- Improved Air Quality: Routine heating maintenance can improve the air quality inside your home, reducing allergens, dust, pollen, bacteria, and other harmful pollutants.
- Greater Energy Efficiency: A well-cared-for heating system is also an efficient system. Regular tune-ups can improve energy efficiency—and reduce your energy costs.
- Long-Term Cost Savings: By reducing wear and tear, decreasing the risk of breakdowns, and improving energy efficiency, heating maintenance allows for considerable long-term savings.
- Improved Safety: Certain heating system problems can be hazardous to your health and the safety of your family. Regular maintenance helps improve the safety of your system.
- Increased Reliability: By taking the time to ensure that your heating system is working well, you won’t have to worry about problems or breakdowns when you need your heater the most.
There are many reasons to schedule a routine heating system tune-up in Carrollton or any of the nearby areas. If you are interested in booking an appointment with Medley, just reach out to our friendly and professional team. We are happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get set up with your tune-up service today.
Service You Can Trust
We are proud to serve residents of Carrollton, Texas and the surrounding areas, offering high-quality heating services backed by our numerous service guarantees. We genuinely care about you and your comfort, which is why we take the time to help you find a solution that meets your unique comfort needs and budgetary concerns.
We have built our business on a foundation of honesty, integrity, and customer service. We stand behind our work, and we always offer transparent, upfront pricing so that you know what to expect before we begin any work.
Heating System Maintenance FAQ
How often should you schedule heater maintenance?
We recommend that you schedule an annual tune-up for your heating system. Having your system inspected in the fall can provide you with peace of mind knowing that it will work properly throughout the coldest months of the year.
Is heating system maintenance worth it?
Yes! Regular heater tune-ups are certainly worth it. In fact, regular heating system maintenance can save you considerable money on future repairs and replacement costs. Routine maintenance can also significantly improve the safety and performance of your system, not to mention its energy efficiency. There are many reasons to schedule a routine heater tune-up; call Medley today to learn more, including how we can help you get the most out of your heating system.