Indoor Air Quality Services in Carrollton, TX
Improving the Comfort, Health & Safety of Your Home
Most people don’t realize that the quality of the air inside their homes can be just as bad—if not worse—than the air quality outside. The good news is that there are many ways to improve your indoor air quality and enjoy a better, healthier home.
At Medley Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer a range of indoor air quality solutions for homeowners throughout Dallas and Collin Counties. From top-of-the-line air purifiers to whole-home humidifiers, we can help you address a range of air quality and comfort concerns. Our highly trained technicians will assess your space, identify any issues, and provide their honest and professional recommendations based on their findings. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Schedule indoor air quality services in Carrollton, TX or the surrounding areas with Medley today! Call (972) 449-4834 or contact us online to get started.
How We Can Help Our Services
The Importance of Indoor Air Quality Testing
Over time, pollutants can collect in the air ducts and vents throughout your home. Contaminants like mold, mildew, bacteria, dust, and debris can be released into the air, leading to an array of health and safety concerns.
Poor indoor air quality has been associated with:
- Increased severity of asthma and allergy symptoms
- Heightened risk of illness, including colds and respiratory problems
- More frequent headaches, sore throat, and eye/nose irritation
- Dizziness and nausea
With prolonged exposure to poor indoor air quality, people are at risk of even more serious health conditions, such as respiratory illness, cardiovascular disease, developmental delays, and even cancer. Certain individuals—such as children, pregnant women, and the elderly—face an increased risk of serious health problems related to poor indoor air quality.
Indoor air quality tests are simple, effective, and non-invasive. At Medley, we can quickly and easily assess your indoor air quality and tell you whether you should consider products or services to enhance the safety of your home. We can also help you create a customized indoor air quality plan to meet your specific needs, as well as the needs of your family.
How to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
There are several ways to improve the quality of the air inside your home:
- Duct Cleaning: Regular air duct cleaning can significantly improve your indoor air quality. During our routine duct cleaning service, we thoroughly remove all dust, debris, pet dander, and other particles from inside the ducts, thereby preventing them from being spread around your home and into the air you and your family breathe.
- Installing Indoor Air Quality Equipment: There are various products to choose from when it comes to improving your home’s indoor air quality. At Medley, we offer top-quality systems from industry-leading brands, including UV filtration and purification systems, air purifiers, carbon monoxide detectors, and more.
- Installing a Whole-Home Humidifier/Dehumidifier: Humidity plays a large role in overall indoor air quality. Excess humidity can foster mold and mildew growth, whereas lack of humidity can lead to eye, nose, throat, and skin irritation, among other issues. A whole-home humidifier/dehumidifier can help combat this problem.
- Choose a Smart Thermostat: New “smart” thermostats can not only help maintain optimal temperature levels throughout your home; they can also monitor indoor air quality and alert you when the air quality drops. We can help you find a thermostat that meets your needs.
We want to help you find the right solution for your home. Get in touch with our team at Medley today to learn more about our indoor air quality services in Carrollton and how we can help you with your air quality concerns.
Choose the Indoor Air Quality Experts at Medley
Types of Indoor Air Quality Systems
When it comes to selecting an indoor air quality system, you have several options to choose from. Different types of systems offer different results; finding the right equipment for your home depends on your unique health and comfort concerns.
Some of the different types of indoor air quality systems include:
- Air Cleaners/Purifiers: Air cleaners, or purifiers, are installed into your HVAC system where they trap unwanted particles—such as dust, pet dander, bacteria, smoke, pollen, and other airborne contaminants—and remove them from circulating air. Modern air purifiers are highly effective at removing the majority of airborne pathogens from the air.
- UV Air Filters: UV air filters use ultraviolet light to kill bacteria, mold, and viruses, thereby effectively eliminating them from the home. Like air cleaners, UV air filters are typically installed right into your heating and cooling system.
- Humidifiers/Dehumidifiers: Single-room and whole-home humidifiers and dehumidifiers are excellent for balancing the humidity levels in your home. This can significantly decrease mold and mildew growth, as well as certain health conditions associated with excess or insufficient humidity, such as more frequent colds and cases of flu, skin irritation, and more.
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms: Carbon monoxide alarms are essential for your safety and the safety of your family. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that can cause dizziness, illness, and death. Today, most smoke detectors are also equipped with carbon monoxide alarms.
Whether you wish to remove harmful particles from your home, or you want to improve your home’s humidity levels, the team at Medley is ready to help. We can recommend the right system for your needs and, once you’ve chosen the option you like best, install your new indoor air quality equipment. Get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment!
Experienced Technicians, Honest Prices & Top-Quality Service
Our Carrollton indoor air quality experts are committed to helping you improve the comfort and safety of your home. We offer comprehensive duct cleaning services and can install, repair, replace, and service all types of indoor air quality equipment.
Your home should be a place where you can relax and breathe easily—not somewhere where you have to be concerned about your health and safety. Let Medley help you enhance your indoor air quality with top-of-the-line products and exceptional services at a fair and reasonable price.
Call us today at (972) 449-4834 or reach us online using our secure contact form.
“Texas and the crew treat you like family. They are very responsive, always willing to go the extra mile to help, and are very professional. You would be hard pressed to find another company with this type of character and dedication to customers.” - Bill S.