Air Conditioner Installation in Carrollton, TX
Upgrade Your Comfort with a New AC System
Is it time for a new air conditioner? Maybe yours isn’t working as well as it used to, or you’re ready to upgrade to a more energy-efficient version. No matter the reason you need AC installation or system replacement, we are here for you.
At Medley Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer top-quality air conditioner installation in Carrollton, TX and all of the surrounding areas. Our team of highly trained technicians, all of whom are employees—not subcontractors, can help you find the right cooling solution for your unique needs. We stand behind our work with comprehensive service guarantees and up to a 10-year warranty on most AC products.
Schedule your AC installation service with Medley today; call (972) 449-4834 or reach us online using our secure contact form.
Signs You Need a New AC System
When your air conditioner stops cooling your home entirely, it’s pretty clear that you need to call a professional HVAC expert. However, there are also other, more subtle signs that your AC system should be replaced.
Here are just a few times when you might want to consider installing a new air conditioner:
- You have had more than two AC service calls in the past year. If you are seeing quite a bit of your friendly neighborhood AC repairman, it may mean that your air conditioner is starting to break down. When this happens, it won’t matter how well you take care of your AC—you will eventually need a new unit. Spare yourself the stress and hassle of always having to call for repairs by scheduling new AC installation with Medley.
- Your repairs are getting very expensive. At some point, it’s in your best interests financially to get a new air conditioner rather than to continue to invest in your old one. You will, eventually, pay more in repair costs than the price of a new unit. If you think you’re getting to this point, talk to one of our HVAC technicians today about AC system replacement.
- Your air conditioner is old. While some AC units last 15-20 years, most are made to last about 10. If yours is older than this, you may want to think about replacing it before it stops working altogether. Our technicians can inspect your system and let you know how well it is functioning before you make this decision. However, if you want to be sure that you never go without AC, this is the best way to do that.
- Your air conditioner uses old coolant. The federal government has mandated that older air conditioners be replaced when they run out of coolant. In fact, there are now laws banning the use of certain older types of coolant. If you know that your AC uses this older kind of coolant, and you know or suspect that that is running low, it may be time to upgrade your system.
- Your energy bills are going up. If you’ve noticed that you’re paying more to keep your home cool, it might mean that your AC system is not as efficient as it could be. Some energy-efficiency problems are the result of minor issues that can easily be resolved with professional AC repairs, but others are the result of old, outdated systems that simply can’t keep up with cooling demands. When this is the case, it might be time to consider upgrading with a new AC.
The Benefits of Hiring a Professional AC Installer
Hiring a professional air conditioner installer offers many benefits. At Medley, our Carrollton AC installation experts receive extensive training and utilize cutting-edge technology to ensure the proper performance and optimal efficiency of your new system.
Some of the many benefits of working with our team of AC installation experts include:
- Improved Safety: Installing a new AC can be dangerous if done incorrectly. At Medley, we are focused on safety first. We follow the industry’s strictest safety standards when it comes to new system installations and all our AC services.
- Professional Expertise: Our highly trained and experienced AC installation technicians know how to install all types of AC systems, as well as how to correctly size systems to meet the unique cooling needs of your space.
- Long-Term Cost Savings: An improperly installed AC will lead to numerous problems, meaning you’ll have to pay for ongoing repairs and may even need to eventually replace the unit. With professional installation, you can have peace of mind knowing the job was done right.
- Product Warranties: At Medley, we offer top-quality products from leading brands, most of which come with extensive, 10-year warranties. This means that, if anything goes wrong with your new AC, you’re covered.
When you hire Medley for your new AC installation in Carrollton or the nearby areas, you can trust that we will arrive on time with everything we need to help you enjoy your new cooling system.
What to Expect When You Choose Medley’s AC Installation Services
When we come to your house to do an AC installation, we’ll start with a conversation. We’ll talk to you about how much you use your air conditioner and how well it is doing at cooling your home (or how well it was doing if it is now struggling). We’ll find out your home’s square footage, talk to you about energy efficiency and whether that is important to you, and we’ll also discuss your budget for replacing your air conditioning system.
After that, we’ll recommend some units made by manufacturers we trust. Note that we will never, ever suggest a unit to you that we wouldn’t be happy to put in our own homes. After years in the business, we know who builds good AC systems and we’ll make sure you get the right unit for your home.
Once you’ve chosen a unit, we’ll help you get it ordered and delivered. We’ll install everything according to the manufacturer’s specifications, so you won’t have to worry about anything. We’ll talk to you about what you have to do to keep your warranty intact, schedule any necessary maintenance, and test everything before we leave. In fact, we won’t take off until you are satisfied!
At Medley, we are committed to going above and beyond for our customers. We want to make sure that you are completely happy with the quality of our work and the level of service we provide.
Get in touch with us today at (972) 449-4834 to schedule your service with our team!