Texas winters can be very cold. At Medley Heating and Air Conditioning, we understand how important it is that you and your family stay warm throughout the coldest months of the year. That’s why we offer a full range of top-quality heating services in Carrollton, TX and the surrounding areas.
Whether your furnace has stopped working, or you want to ensure optimal heating efficiency with a new, top-of-the-line heating system, our team can help. All of our technicians are employees, not subcontractors, and all of them are fully licensed, insured, and background-checked for your peace of mind. We work on all types of heating systems and can address a wide range of comfort needs.
When you trust your heating needs to our team, you get the highest quality services at the fairest price. We offer immense value to our customers because we truly care about their comfort. Our team goes above and beyond to ensure that you are always completely happy with our services, including the quality of our work and the results we provide.
At Medley, we stand behind everything we do with extensive service and integrity guarantees. We offer transparent, upfront pricing so you always know what to expect, and we will never try to upsell you a product or service we don’t genuinely believe you need. Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have and provide information regarding your heating service and the right solution for your home.
At Medley, we are equipped to handle all types of heating problems and related concerns, from minor system issues to high humidity to poor indoor air quality. No matter the issue you are facing, our team of highly trained technicians can inspect your heating system, identify the problem, and provide an honest recommendation for service.
Our heating services include:
- Furnace Installation: Need a new furnace? Maybe you’re tired of repairing your old one, or you know that it’s aging and you don’t want to deal with it giving out on you. No matter your reasoning, we’ll help you find the furnace that will heat your home for years to come. Our team will match the type of furnace (gas or electric) that you have, then look at the square footage of your home, how often you use your furnace, whether you want an energy-efficient unit, and how much you want to spend. Then, we’ll install a unit from a manufacturer we trust and test it before we leave to make sure everything is working properly.
- Furnace Repair: Whether you have a gas or an electric furnace, we’ll help you get it fixed fast. When it stops heating your home or stops heating it effectively, just give Medley a call. Our team will diagnose the problem and find a solution that meets your unique comfort needs. We work quickly and efficiently so you don’t have to be uncomfortable at home for too long.
- Heating System Installation: Do you have a furnace but want another type of heating system? Maybe you have recently added on to your home and need a new system, or you simply want to upgrade your existing heating system to a newer, more energy-efficient model. We can install any type of heating system you want. We can also help you select the option that is right for you and your family.
- Heating System Repair: We don’t just fix furnaces; we can repair any type of heating system you may have. From heat pumps to ductless mini-split systems, boilers, and more, our experts can diagnose and repair minor and major problems on all types of heating systems. Our technicians work quickly to restore heat to your home, and we always make sure that you are fully satisfied with the quality of our work.
- Heating Maintenance: The best way to prevent heating problems is to schedule routine system maintenance at least once a year. We recommend that you schedule a tune-up in the summer or fall, before the coldest months of the year begin. This allows us to identify any concerns with your system and offer the necessary repairs to avoid breakdowns when you need your heating the most. During our comprehensive heating maintenance service, we will carefully inspect, clean, and service all heating system components, as well as provide recommendations for repairs or, if necessary, replacement based on our findings.
When to Schedule Professional Heating System Services
The right time to schedule professional heating services is any time your system isn’t working as well as it should.
If you’ve noticed any of the following issues, it’s time to call the team at Medley:
- Cool air blowing from the registers and/or vents
- Uneven heating/cold spots throughout your home
- Higher than normal energy bills without additional usage
- Short/frequent cycling (turning on and off)
- A pilot light that is yellow instead of blue
- Unusual noises, such as banging, screeching, or clanking
- More frequent thermostat adjustments than usual
- Strange and unpleasant odors coming from the heater
It’s also a good idea to schedule a routine tune-up service once a year to ensure that your heating system is working correctly. With regular maintenance, you can avoid costly repairs, enjoy better comfort, and extend the lifespan of your heating system.
At Medley, we are ready to assist you with all your Carrollton heating service needs. We respond quickly to all calls and always arrive on time with the equipment and tools needed to get the job done.
“Texas and the crew treat you like family. They are very responsive, always willing to go the extra mile to help, and are very professional. You would be hard pressed to find another company with this type of character and dedication to customers.” - Bill S.