Fall is upon us. Whereas the temps are still up there, Thursday September 22nd. is the official first day of Autumn.
Check Out the Best Places to View Fall Foliage in Texas
Autumn in Carrollton, Texas is a beautiful time of year. The leaves of the trees change color, and the air is cool and crisp. If you’re looking for the best places to view fall foliage, you’ll want to check out these four locations.
- River Legacy Park: Located along the Trinity River, this park features over 1,300 acres of wooded trails. Autumn is the perfect time to take a stroll or hike through the park and enjoy the colorful leaves.
- Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve: This park is located on the shores of Lewisville Lake and features over 800 acres of nature trails. Autumn is a great time to explore the preserve and see the changing leaves up close.
- Arbor Hills Nature Preserve: An Urban Nature Preserve features over 200 acres of wooded trails. Autumn is a beautiful time to explore the preserve and see the changing leaves up close.
- Cypress Waters: This nature preserve is located on the shores of Lake Lewisville and features over 1,000 acres of nature trails. Autumn is a great time to explore the preserve and see the changing leaves up close.
Head to One of the Many Fall Festivals Near Carrollton, Texas
Fall is in the air, and that means it’s time to start planning your trip to one of the many fall festivals near Carrollton, Texas. From the Denton County Fall Festival to the Collin County Fall Festival, there’s something for everyone. And if you’re looking for a truly unique experience, be sure to head to the Fall Festival of Arts and Crafts in Dallas. With over 200 vendors selling everything from handmade jewelry to hand-painted furniture, you’re sure to find something special. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip today!
Enjoy Some Autumn Activities, Like Pumpkin Picking and Corn Mazes
Pumpkin picking and corn mazes are two great autumn activities that you can enjoy near Carrollton, Texas. pumpkin picking is a great way to get fresh produce for your Halloween party, and the corn maze is a great way to get lost! Both activities are located in Dallas, Denton, and Collin counties. Pumpkin picking is available at pumpkin farms in Dallas, Denton, Collin, and Tarrant counties. Corn mazes are available at farms in Dallas and Denton counties. pumpkin farms typically open in mid-September and close in early November. Corn maze farms typically open in late September and close in late October.
For Those Days That You Want to Stay Home
Get ready for winter by checking your HVAC system.
As the weather starts to cool down, now is the perfect time to start thinking about your home’s HVAC system. After all, there’s nothing worse than being stuck in a chilly house with a broken heater! To help you get ready for winter, here are some tips for keeping your HVAC system in tip-top condition:
- Check your indoor air quality. Dust, pollen, and pet dander can build up in your ductwork over time, which can worsen allergies and asthma symptoms. Regularly changing your air filter and having your ducts cleaned can help improve your indoor air quality.
- Schedule HVAC maintenance. Just like your car, your HVAC system needs regular maintenance to run smoothly. Having a professional inspect and service your system can help identify potential problems before they become major repairs.
- Invest in a smart thermostat. A smart thermostat can help you save money on your energy bill by automatically adjusting the temperature of your home based on your daily schedule. Plus, you can control it from anywhere using your smartphone!
By following these tips, you can help ensure that your HVAC system is ready to keep you warm all winter long.