A properly working heating and air conditioning system is essential for your comfort, as well as the continued health and safety of your family. At Medley Heating and Air Conditioning, we understand just how important it is that you can rely on your heater and air conditioner throughout Texas’s long summers and cold winters. Our team offers comprehensive heating, ventilation, and air conditioning services in Highland Village, TX and the nearby areas. No matter your comfort needs, we can help.
When you call Medley, we help you find a service time that’s convenient for you. Then, we arrive on time, when we say we will, with all of the tools needed to get the job done. We will explain our findings after carefully inspecting your system, as well as your options based on our expertise. You can trust that we will always offer our honest, professional advice.
Continue reading to learn more about our HVAC services, or call us at (972) 449-4834 to schedule an appointment with our experienced technicians today.
When to Call for Professional HVAC Services
If you’re experiencing an issue with your heating or cooling system, you may be wondering if it warrants a visit from a professional HVAC technician. First and foremost, it is always best to trust the pros when it comes to HVAC installations, repairs, and other services. Not only does this reduce the risk of mistakes that could damage your heating or air conditioning system, but it also ensures the highest level of quality and safety.
- A heater or air conditioner that won’t turn on
- Little or no airflow coming from the vents
- Air coming from the vents is the wrong temperature
- Pooled water near or around an AC unit
- An unlit or yellow pilot light (on gas furnaces)
- Unusual noises, such as banging, screeching, or clanking
- Unpleasant odors coming from the heater or AC
- High humidity levels throughout your home
- Uneven heating or cooling/warm or cool spots
- Frequent cycling (the system turns on and off very often)
- The system does not turn off but stays on constantly
- The temperature in your home doesn’t match the thermostat setting
- Your energy bills have increased without additional usage
It could also be time to schedule professional HVAC services if your heater or air conditioner is near the end of its lifespan. Depending on the type of system you have, this could be anywhere from 10 to 15 or even 20 years.
You may also wish to talk to an HVAC pro at Medley if you’re ready to upgrade your home with new, state-of-the-art heating and cooling. We can assess your space, your comfort preferences, and other factors before providing a custom recommendation for your new system. We only recommend products that we would have installed in our own homes.
How the Pros at Medley Can Help
Our highly trained technicians are well-versed in all types of heating and cooling systems. We can help you find the right solution for your home and your particular comfort needs.
We proudly offer a full range of HVAC services in Highland Village, including but not limited to:
- Heating and AC installation
- Complete system replacement
- Heating and air conditioning repairs
- Routine maintenance and tune-ups
- Indoor air quality testing
- Airduct cleaning
- UV filtration and purification
- Thermostat services
- Attic insulation
Whether you need immediate AC repairs, or you want to update your home with a brand-new heating system, trust the team at Medley. We can help you find the solution that meets your unique comfort needs and your budget.
Schedule your next HVAC service in Highland Village with Medley Heating and Air Conditioning! We are ready to take your call and provide the information you need to get started. Our team acts quickly and works efficiently to minimize disruption and return your home to normal. We stand behind our work with numerous service guarantees and are committed to “wowing” you with our exceptional customer service.
Contact us online or call (972) 449-4834 today to schedule an appointment with our highly trained and experienced HVAC experts.